Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My roommate is a pretty hardcore computer gamer. She loves the game, "Guild Wars" and plays it constantly. She actually has met quite a few people on it, one she actually is becoming great friends with. They started out talking on the game, then through myspace, and now she is planning on going to visit him! He lives in California. I was a little concerned and worried about the idea at first, but now I think that it will be alright - he seems like a legit guy, at least what I've seen/heard about him. I just hope everything goes alright when she is out there. I also feel a lot better because her best friend decided to go with her to meet one of her friends in CA. They will be taking the same flight and will be meeting each other's friend/person they are meeting. And will only be a few hours a part incase something happens. But I think it's crazy how relationships like that can form so quickly online!

No comments:

Post a Comment