Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hi again!

I'm starting to really get tired of my phone. It's old and out-of-date, but I still have another year on the contract. I am so excited for next year when I can upgrade and get a phone that makes me feel sophisticated! I would LOVE to get a blackberry. I have always thought those were so nice and fancy, and am really excited for when I finally own one. My sister has one and it's amazing. I love the ball on them that you use to navigate and it's neat that internet is accssible. but when I think back to how phones used to be, not even that long ago, I can't believe how much they have evolved! It's crazy how much can be done over time and what is discovered, and it makes me question what will come out in the future. What other ideas are there?

2 comments: