Friday, October 9, 2009

Hi everyone!
The other day in recitation we went geocaching! It was a lot more fun and difficult than I thought it would be. At first when our navigator was looking at the GPS, no one knew how to use it! We didn't think we were going to be able to find our clue, but we finally figured out that we just had to follow the arrow.

The weather was perfect too! I'm so glad, I was nervous we were going to have a down pour. It was really hard finding out clue though, because it was in a bag in the bushes! we were expecting it to be a lot more noticable.

Like I said it was a lot of fun. I wish we had used different technologies other than the GPS and our phone. But no one had anything or really knew how to use anything other than simple texting!

No comments:

Post a Comment