Friday, December 11, 2009

final blog

Today was our final class for com435! We had our presentations today; it was done like a science fair. It was fun and interesting seeing everyone elses. I presented on a new phone application that allows you to send postcards from your phone! It is so neat and a great idea.

This class was interesting. I learned alot and it opened my mind to trying out different technologies. I am nervous that I only have one semester left; I have no idea what I will be doing, but I know that I will be implenting a lot of technology into whatever it is I decide to do. I learned a lot about the importances of connectivity and how neat it is that technology makes everything pretty personal and instant. It is eerie thinking about where technology can take us in the next few years, especially when thinking about cyborgs.

I can't believe this semester is OVER! Where did the time go?? I am shocked at how fast time is going. But I'm ready to go out into the "real world" I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment