Thursday, November 19, 2009

oops!

I keep forgetting to blog! I am not used to blogging, even after having this for class. I write myself notes, but they just get lost in the shuffle!

Anyways, earlier this week in recitation we talked about our technology presentation. I have no idea what I am going to present on! There are always new things coming out, it's hard to keep up. And if I find something I like, chances are I find out about something more interesting! I know I have to have my idea by Nov 30. But with the holidays and all of the traveling I'll be doing, I hope that I remember to have it turned in!

Speaking of the holidays, I can't believe I will be traveling to DC and NYC this Thanksgiving! I am so excited. I have heard recently that the internet is not available on airplanes! I don't understand how but I think it's amazing. I hope that I can get my Ipod or something to connect! That would be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment